- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All use of this and any other websites of Planet Academy or any affiliated websites are subject to the terms and conditions as set out below unless expressly stated otherwise, including, but not limited to the documents that may be referred to in some of the clauses;
- Planet Academy reserves the right to alter any content/ description/ pricing at any time.
- By making use of this website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by and comply with them;
- Any student who purchases any course offered by Planet Academy and then who choses To complete part or the whole course through the online platform, must ensure that they (student) have access to a computer or similar device and can utilize the internet through the use of a stable internet connection. This shall remain solely the Student’s responsibility and no amendments/ allowance/ liability shall be accepted by Planet Academy on any part of the Student’s studies in this regard.
- The agreement between Planet Academy and a student will commence on the date which the student receives their online access. The student will only obtain once payment is received;
- The formal agreement between Planet Academy and a student shall be initiated and considered binding upon the Student receiving their login details and/ or access to the relevant training material.
- The Student hereby confirms and provides Planet Academy permission to carry out any debit order as per any selected payment plan option.
- The Student hereby confirms that they shall be liable for ensuring the successful payment of any and all monies for any training course.
- If the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 is applicable and the student cancels this agreement within the period of 5 (five) working days, the student will only be entitled to a refund of 100% of the fees paid to Planet Academy, unless training material or any other related material has been accessed and utilized, in which case only 50% shall be refunded.
- Where the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 is applicable and a student cancels their agreement with Planet Academy in terms of any selected course prior to the Completion of that course and such cancellation request occurs after clause 8 above, then no refund shall be issued and the Student shall remain liable for the full outstanding cost of the course.
- Where any Student fails to abide by the payment terms as selected, Planet Academy reserves the right to pursue further legal action in terms of any and all outstanding monies owed to Planet Academy.
- All goods/ training material or related that has been issued to any student shall only be accepted back if unopened and undamaged. Where the goods/ training material or other is found to be contrary to this, Planet Academy reserves the right to charge the student for the cost of the goods/ training material or other.
- If any student loses/ damages their Training material as per their selected training course, replacement training material can be requested at an additional charge of R400. Any Courier cost shall be payable above the stipulated R400.
- Certificates will be available and issued within a 6 – 8 week period after the course has been successfully completed and will be distributed electronically in PDF format;
- All students are to take accountability for lost POE’s within their care, lost POE’s will only be reprinted upon receipt of payment of R200 excluding the courier service;
- Upon completion of the assessments, assignments and courses by the student, same must be returned to Planet Academyat 1st Floor, 292 Surrey Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, Gauteng, 2194. The onus is on the student to keep a proof of delivery to Trifocus Fitness Academy;
- Should a student be in breach of this agreement by way of failure to make payment, Planet Academywill not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered due to suspension of services including but not limited to the online learning platform; 18. If any provision of the Agreement shall be found by any Court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of the said provision shall not affect the other provisions of the Agreement and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect. The parties hereby agree to attempt to substitute for any invalid or unenforceable provision a valid or enforceable provision, with the retention of the economic, legal and commercial objectives of the said invalid or unenforceable provision;
- This Agreement, together with all schedules, appendices, Service Schedules, annexures and/or amendments from time to time and any specifically referenced documents if applicable, constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, promises, representations, understandings and negotiations between the Parties, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof;
- Neither Trifocus Fitness Academy, the trainers, their employees, any agents, guest nor other persons associated with Planet Academywill be held responsible for any claim arising from an incident which may occur whilst students are on the premises or at any gyms or transported to any chosen venue by or on behalf of any of the said persons.
Learner Agreement | The Learner
To successfully master these unit standard/s, you are required to:
- Study the content of this unit/s
What is expected of me the learner
- Complete all activities indicated in this unit/s
- Utilise your coach and colleagues as learning resources, and
- Verify your learning progress with your coach/facilitator
- Learners will be on time for all activities
- Learners will inform the workplace coach/mentor of any absence
Learner roles and responsibilities
- All cell phones off during learning activities
- Learners to pay attention and do their best
- Learners to prepare for learning activities and to meet time restraints
- Learners to ask if they do not understand
The Provider The provider will ensure that quality ETD practices are followed and will:
- Encourage constructive feedback to all learners
- Provide constructive feedback to all ETD staff
The Provider roles and responsibilities
- Ensure learner support is provided
- Encourage learners to do additional research
- Will provide learner access to additional resources
- Quality assures the learning process internally
- Encourage the environment that is conductive to learning
- The workplace component contributes to what learning should take place during the program
- Competence consist of knowledge in the head (which you acquire during classroom sessions), skills in the hands (practice in the workplace) and a positive attitude in your heart.
Workplace coach and mentor
- The workplace coach or mentor has the important task to guide you in the workplace
- The workplace coach and mentor should:
- Allow you to practice skills
Roles and responsibilities
- Give you constructive feedback
- Share company specific rules and regulations with you
- Share experience with you
- Allow you to attend theoretical training sessions